Monday, March 22, 2010

Boca Weekend

This past weekend Clark and I headed down to Boca for some fun with the Gray family! Kirk, Clark's brother, was down for Spring Break so we spent one day going to the beach! The weather was perfect-sunny and a little breeze! We even got a little tan! Woo hoo! We then headed to Kilwin's Ice Cream shop down the Boca strip and we each got our own scoop. Mine was the Banana Fudge and it tasted just like the chocolate and banana dippin dots! Divine.We can't wait to go down there next month again!






4 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I love her little swimsuit!

Lyndsee H said...

I NEED THE SUN AND BEACH ASAP! And why am I not on yall's blog list?!? This needs to change ASAP! hahaha (kind of) :) xoxo

JennyLeighP said...

i love kilwins ice cream!

Jen said...

I'm so jealous! I am in desperate need of a warm beach and some sunshine!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs