Tuesday, May 1, 2012

McDonald's Convention 2012

Last week we had the opportunity to go to the McDonald's Convention held every 2 years in Orlando. It was a lot of fun minus Beckham getting pneumonia the last day and Clark having to stay with Beckham in the hospital while I went home with Brooklyn....he is okay now! McDonald's rents out a Disney park for a night and this year it was Islands of Adventure! Harry Potter was so fun! My parents and brother came down the night that McDonald's holds a big concert so they could babysit the kids while Clark and I enjoyed ourselves. Seal, Kelly Clarkson, Reuben, and Keith Urban entertained us all night. It was a blast considering I was up by the stage!


Brooklyn and Grandpa Nelson


Beckham and Nana Nelson


McDonald's Theme this year


Enjoying the night!




My brother Josh and me!



Seal


Reuben


Kelly






Keith! Did I tell you I got a guitar pick? :)


All the performers!


Walking the convention floor the last day!


Mike and Clark doing daddy duty.


Islands of Adventure kid carousel ride!





Spiderman!


The kids passed out all night! Sweet!


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs