Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lakeside 2013

This year I went up to Marble head, Ohio to visit my family at Lakeside! Every year my dad's side of the family rents a house for a week and we enjoy the fun family time and activities Lakeside offers.

Clark decided to just let me go this year and he would keep the kids for a week! Score! I haven't been back in 4 years and with my grandparent's health not doing so well I needed to make sure I went this time.

Let's just say it was nice only having to think about ME! I could wake up when I wanted and eat when I wanted and go ANYWHERE I wanted at ANY time!!

We enjoyed some shuffle boarding. Must I say that I FINALLY got a puck in the 10 point spot like 3 times!


Yummy caramel popcorn at the Whistle Stop


A game of putt putt with my cousin Nathan


Craft time at the Rhein Center


Visiting the lighthouse at Marble head



Walking the pier


Eating a snow cone (don't know why we can't find these in FLORIDA)



Watching the fireworks on 4th of July



Family picture before leaving to come home! 4 generations are shown here!


I am so grateful I was able to go this year! Thanks a bunch to Clark!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs