Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our not so vacation

This year for Christmas we stayed home and opened gifts together. Clark has never had a Christmas on the actual 25th (you can ask him about this later). He said it was actually Lame...yes I know, how mean! He did make us a tasty breakfast after we opened our presents to one another.



A few days after Christmas, we headed down to Boca Raton to help Clark's dad with the 6 McDonald stores he purchased just a few weeks ago. We literally worked at the restaurants, counted inventory, and switched over certain licenses. For New Years we each were all huddled in one of the 6 McDonald's counting inventory...hehe not too much fun but I guess its what had to be done before Jan. 1st! We watched the ball drop in NY on one of the TVs in the McDonald's and then headed home to yet come back the next few mornings to work. I don't mean to sound like we didn't have a great time because we actually did enjoy ourselves even if it wasn't that much of a vacation. We did get to meet our new niece Layla! She is adorable and sweet even though she did pee all over my pants.

I expect that Clark will be going down every other weekend to help out his dad and brother until we eventually move on down there!

I didn't take ANY pictures this time! How lame am I?

I hope that everyone had a great holiday and New Years! We look forward to what 2010 will bring!

4 comments:

Juliana said...

ok WAIT. i didn't know Clark's dad had some Mcdonalds. did you know i LIVE for a crispy ranch snack wrap. mcdonalds is my favorite- im really jealous (sadly) haha tell him to hook me up!

Jenna said...

haha come to boca and we will!

Bingham Family said...

Isn't the McDonalds life full of excitement! Brett was gone as well until 4:30 in the morning. I hope we'll be able to se you guys when we move down there!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Are you really moving??? After you put all that work into your house and just finished decorating it so cute?

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs