Sunday, April 25, 2010

McDonald's Convention 2010

It was that time again to head over to Orlando and go to the McDonald's Convention! Its my third time going and each year it just gets better!

One night McDonald's rented out Sea World! It was so fun to go on the rides and eat all the free food!


Shamu and the dolophin!

Clark, Carmen, Adam, and Alex at the Shamu show!

The Gray Gang (minus a few)

At the convention we get to sample the new items that McDonalds will introduce on the menu. This is the Big Tasty Bacon Burger available in Europe (about the size of the Angus burger).

Then I ate the whole chicken sandwich which is going to be for the U.S. I was a PIG!

Yum Strawberry Banana smoothies!

Kodak Booth

Each year, McDonalds invites a special guest to perform. 4 yrs ago it was Beyonce, 2 years ago it was Rod Stewart, and this year it was Sir Elton John!

I can't wait for the next convention!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I WANT TO COME TO THE CONVENTION. I LOVE MCDONALDSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsey said...

I love Vicki's hair like that! So cute and stylish! Looks like you guys had fun. I want to go to Sea World! Super jealous!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs