Saturday, April 10, 2010

My new Blog

So I have recently started a new blog that I quite enjoy doing. My new blog is called Styled by Night and it has great deals that I find in the fashion world as well as cute modest clothes that I see. There is still a lot of work to be done with it so ANY suggestions are welcome :)

I always enjoy reading blogs or websites that show you cute clothes that are resonably priced! So you shop by the day and by the night you are all styled...get it? hehe

Feel free to go over to it and become a follower :) Also, if you ever see any great deals or cute clothes you want to tell people about, please let me know and I will post it for you! You can email me at jenzvb05@yahoo.com.

Hopefully in the next year or few, I will have a couple of followers! We shall see!

www.styledbynight.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yuu have done such a good job with the new blog! I added it as one of my favorites!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs