Sunday, June 6, 2010

We're here!

Well, it has been a few crazy past days for both Clark and myself. Clark decided it was best to quit his job earlier than anticipated and head on down to Boca. We were so blessed to have great friends who allowed us to stay with them in Tampa before we headed out for good. All my girlfriends came over to have a good bye lunch for me and it was really nice of them.We headed out Friday night and pulled in pretty late. Clark had to take some McDonald's safety test so he was up early the next day. We will be living with Clark's parents for sometime as we rented out our house in Tampa and wont be able to buy anything of our own. We are excited to be moving in with them into their new house they purchased.

We will be unpacking today so I am sure I will find the camera cord to upload some pictures on here! Everything has happened so fast and its still weird to think that we aren't heading back to Tampa to live. We are both really excited though to be here and we are anxious to meet new people and get in the groove of things.

Again, I want to thank everyone that we have met in Tampa and for everything they have done for us! We should be back to visit sometime soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad you got there safely and that it's over with :) Moving is NOT fun! I hope you like it in Boca! Good luck with everything!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs