Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun Festivities with the Grays

This is long over do but I finally plugged in my camera to my computer! Kristin and Mike came into town for 2 weeks back in September to hang out before they officially move here at the end of October! While they were here we went to South Beach right after dinner. It was so peaceful and there was a great breeze!




We also surprised my brother in law Chad for his 31st birthday and had a Fiesta Party! He had no clue and Melanie, his wife, did a great job planning it!


Chad trying to hit the pinata!






Clark with the broken remnants.


My niece Layla with her sombrero on!


Kristin and Mike


Chad and Layla


Most of the senoritas with our fake mustaches!

Also, later that week, we had a small McDonald's birthday party for some regulars that always come in for lunch! It was great spending time with them!



The cake was AMAZING! YUM!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs