Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chop Chop

So my hair is getting to the point where its just BLAH. The split ends are annoying and drying my hair takes way too long. I'm not going for a mom cut just yet but I have scheduled to get my hair cut this Wednesday like this...I think. I'm not going this short but it will be about 3-4 below my shoulders.


I'm a little nervous about swelling and so forth in the face during this pregnancy and with this hair cut I could look a little too round...Oh well, it is what it is!

1 comment:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

meh - pregnancy swelling is what it is. I was a massive water balloon rolling around by the time Naomi arrived, but my friend is due next week and she's still wearing her tiny pumps to church. I seriously had elephant feet starting at 7 months until the end. I'm sure you'll be one of the fortunate ones that just expands in the stomach. regardless - the haircut is cute.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs