Thursday, January 6, 2011

Craft Night

Last night we had a few girls come over to have a craft night! We all brought things we wanted to work on that have been on our mind for some time! This is what I made:


Pom Pom Bib Necklace

It was so easy, a little time consuming but worth it! The tutorial I got here


did 5 pom poms but I just did 3 because I was tired and I was glad I only did 3.

Some of the other ladies were making block letters and creating these:


Can't wait until we have another craft night!

3 comments:

Shopkins said...

Jenna you're so talented! I wish i could have craft days! Maybe one day here soon when i can stop working. How are you feeling?! You look great!!

Unknown said...

I love the crafts you do and that you always post tutorials, thank you and keep 'em coming!!!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Ooo your necklace turned out so so so cute!I love it with 3 pom poms and the color is fabulous too!

thanks for sharing girl!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs