Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Funday

I love it when we actually go do something we have said we are going to do a million times...

the kids loved spending time with their dad at the park. It was our FHE (family home evening) for Monday and I am glad the weather was perfect so we could enjoy ourselves. These kids are all over the place. I guess this gives Clark a glimpse of what I deal with when just me and the kids go to the park...how in the heck do you watch two walking toddlers at the same time when one wants to climb the playground and the other wants to explore...oh help me...


Don't let this picture fool you. They LOVE the swings!


I think Beckham was somewhere eating leaves at this point.



3 comments:

Emily S. said...

What a great park! I love that it's covered.

Sara said...

IS THERE TURF AT THAT PARK? AWESOME.
Also, I like Clarks crocs....

Lisa said...

What a cute family! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs