Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. It started out with Clark waking up with the kids and making some delicious German pancakes! YUM! Clark was even able to ride with us to church since there were no early church  meetings!

Each mom was given a pretty rose and we enjoyed listening to the kids sing a Mother's Day song.

Clark let me get a nap in after church before we headed over to his sisters for yummy Hawaiian haystacks.

I  received a pretty hand stamped bracelet I wanted! Over all it was a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to be a mother to Beckham and Brooklyn. They are such a joy and pleasure to be around. They even teach me a few things  :)



I am also grateful for my mother who has always been there for me. She has taught me how to love be kind and patient. She has been a wonderful example to me through my life and she is a great Nana to our kids. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs