Saturday, April 26, 2008

Christy's Baby Shower



Today was Christy's baby shower and it was so much fun! Christy is having a girl and her name will be Kelsey. She is due around June 3rd. I won't be able to see the baby because I will be gone :( We played some cute games and had some great food made by Leslie! It was a great shower because I was able to see all the people I used to work with at Qore. Here are some of the games we played...


-Take some toilet paper and guess the moms tummy size.

-Take different types of candy bars and melt them and but them in diapers (its supposed to look like poo!) and guess which candy bar it is.---I won that one!

-Picking out the most safety pins in rice while blind folded...It was super hard and I only got ONE!!

-Stealing others clothes pins they have on their shirt if they said the word baby( This was played throughout the shower)....haha this was a pretty entertaining game!


...................................................................................................


I realized when I was picking out baby clothes for the shower that I am going to have some pretty spoiled kids!!! There were so many cute clothes for some great prices!!! I can't wait until I can be a mom!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs