Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Homecoming

Today Kirk, my brother-in-law, had his Senior Homecoming. It was quite funny to have the whole family (minus Phil, he just left for Spain) at Kirk's homecoming pictures, yeah that would make 8 of us! His date was his girlfriend Lizzie, what a cute and nice girl! We spent some time today with Kirk picking out his shirt and tie, yes I know--the day of-- but he was a stud I must say! It has been great spending time with the Gray family and my family over the past week. We still have a couple of days left until we head back home to Singapore. While in G.A we hung out with the family, ate with some great friends, ate some GREAT American food, and went canoeing down the Chattahoochee River! I will have to add some more pictures later because they are on my other camera!



The Gray Family


Clark getting ready to canoe!





The beautiful Chattahoochee River in G.A

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs