Friday, January 30, 2009

A little fun...

I was reading my friend Juliana's blog and decided I wanted to steal her post and fill in my own answers!

How long have you been together? We've been married for 2 years and 5 months

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Probably a month...

Who asked who out? Clark asked me out

Who' s siblings do you see the most? I think we see each others siblings about the same

Do you have any children together? No not yet

If not, when do you want kids? We said once we hit around the 2 year mark...then the Singapore move happened...

What about pets? Clark said we will never have any pets but I think we have softened him up a bit...THANKS SARAH, JEREMY, and DAISY! Hopefully we will get a puppy when we get home!

Did you go to the same school? Same college... yes!

Are you from the same home town? Nope

Who is the most sensitive? ME!

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Since being here in Singapore we like to hit up the VivoCity mall at eat at the food court...

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? SINGAPORE! Well actually since we have been traveling so much while we've been here I think Korea is the furthest...?

Who does the cooking? I did most of the cooking in Florida but Clark and I split the cooking in Singapore...whoever gets home first sometimes

Who is more social? I think we both are about the same

Who is the neat freak? I thought Clark was when I dated him but it soon died off because he has a WIFEY to take care of things now! So that makes me the NEAT FREAK!

Who is the most stubborn? I think I am but Clark comes close!

Who wakes up earlier? Me...by 15 minutes!

Where was your first date? Bajio, the Mexican Restaurant and then we went to play lacrosse!

Who has the bigger family? Clark

Do you get flowers often? No :(

How do you spend the holidays? TRAVELING!! haha! When we lived in the states we switched off everyother holiday

Who eats more? Clark!

Who is the better singer? Um I have no clue...

Who does the laundry? Me but Clark will help sometimes

Who’s better with the computer? Clark

Who drives when you are together? Usually Clark but we dont have a car in Singapore so we get to enjoy riding the MRT together!

Who eats more sweets? Clark!

Who cries more? haha that is an easy one...ME!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs