Thursday, February 5, 2009

A cut in the cornea...

So I was feeling a little discomfort in my right eye two days ago..discomfort meaning I felt there was something in my eye that wouldn't come out! After much rubbing and flushing of the eye (rubbing probably not the best idea) I headed to the eye doctor and found out that my cornea has a little cut :(


The doctor put a orange dye in my eye which shows if there is any infection/cut. The little green butterfly looking thing in the middle of my cornea is my cut. So I guess its glasses for me until this thing heals...great.

On a better note, Clark's dad Phil is coming to visit today! He'll be here for a week! Yay!

6 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Oh goodness..I hope you feel better.

lynette said...

oh my! i hope everything heals ok and that they gave you something that eases the irritation. the feeling of having something in your eye is the worst!

Karina said...

Ahh you have a cut...ouch! My eyes are suddenly getting worse so I have to wear glasses more too...I feel your pain.

When are you moving back to the states?

Samantha said...

Jenna! I just found your blog and I didn't even know that you were living overseas! We've been thinking about doing it, how do you like it? Is it hard? Sorry to hear about your eye!!

Silvs said...

dude. that sucks. sorry to hear that. still, that is a really nifty picture.

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Ouch! I hadn't checked your blog for awhile i didn't even know! Has it healed? Poor baby!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs