Monday, October 12, 2009

Chicken Rice

Clark likes going to the Asian store in downtown Tampa to buy all the foods we once ate in Singapore. We decided to make one of his favorite meals, Chicken Rice, which is basically chicken, rice, and chili dipping sauce. He also decided to grab a little bit more ingredients for the dish and the Thai Basil Chicken we ate the next night. I think Clark is having Singapore withdrawals.

Of course I couldn't leave out something about our lil puppy Mac. He is learning new tricks and lay is his most recent!


5 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

That looks really yummy.

Clark said...

That stupid dog just sat there....that no trick!

Jenna said...

clark, it sat and then laid down...that is the trick!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

CLark is so mean!!! I just read his comment. I think he is like Jer and pretends not to like Mac but secretly he LOVES him. Just like Jer loves daisy. I love how he lays completely flat. We call that Daisy's superman lay. Anyway wish he and Daisy could be pals. And that chicken rice looked way better than any hawker stall i've seen. :)

Silvs said...

omg that looks so good. please give me the recipe. i am having serious withdrawal myself. i've gone so far as to ask the singaporean kids in my program to cook for me....what i wouldn't give for some chili stingray right now....

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs