Monday, November 1, 2010

11 weeks- Gray Babies


Last week I hit the 11 week mark. I totally picked the wrong shirt to wear for a prego picture but I will try and do better next time! Also, we were in the midst of packing Clark's parents home in Chicago last week and this is about the only day I got dressed up! I have felt quite good so far and I think (hope) that my nauseousness won't come back. I just need to make sure I eat so my tummy stays some what full. I really try and eat but I can only eat half my meals because I get so full quickly. I lost 4 pounds last month but that was due to not being able to eat! I gained 1 of those pounds back! I swear I have a little belly bump/pudge and its been a little more present this week at my 12 week mark. Our next appointment is on the 10th on Clark's birthday and hopefully we will be able to hear their heartbeats! My due date was May 19th but then it was moved to May 14th. Most likely I will deliver end of April. Hopefully later than sooner!

When we got back from Chicago we had a package from our friends Kate and Lehi in Singapore! Look how cute this twin gift is! They know us so well! THANK YOU!!



(For those of you who didn't know, we are in the McDonalds business)

6 comments:

Lizanne said...

love it! I'm so excited for you. And that is an awesome gift-burger!

KFelder said...

Thats awesome!!! So exciting that you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful and what a beautiful mommie you will be! Keep eating Jenna boo...gotta feed those babies!

Lisa said...

What a super cute picture of you! And an awesome gift! Good luck!

Samantha said...

JENNA!! I had no idea, my mom texted me this afternoon telling me and I was like "WHAT??? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS EXPECTING!!" I can not tell you how excited I am for you, that's so awesome! I have always wanted twins too, lucky! Yay CONGRATULATIONS to you both!! I'll be sure to keep better tabs on you two from now on :)

Skylar and Lauren said...

how exciting! im glad everythings looking good-can't wait to see the gender!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs