Friday, June 13, 2008

Botak Jones

Mmmm! Tonight we finally had some real authentic American food! This place is called Botak Jones and they sell everything from burgers to fish! I got the hamburger that had a tasty ciabatta bun and Clark enjoyed a Thai Chicken Sandwich. We were sooo hungry by the time we got our food that we scarfed it all down in no time. The line that we stood in was about a twenty minute wait and I think that we were the only Americans in line. I was surprised to see a lot of Singaporeans eating at Botak Jones tonight, however, they all had the same thing..fish fillets! This is totally of subject but Clark and I have realized that we like American Chinese food better a.k.a Panda Express...and we don't really care for the real Chinese and Asian food here. I guess we will have to get use to it right!? Anyway, after stuffing ourselves we decided to get a little treat! Mmm brownie and ice cream..........it was Divine! So tonight we had a great American meal and a tasty dessert for less than $20! What a night!

2 comments:

Wilde Lady said...

You guys look like you're having so much fun! I don't know if I'd be able to handle all of the foreign food, so I'll just take your word for it and live through that. I'm glad that you wrote because I lost your blog address. I'm looking forward to keep reading your new adventures.

Lyndsee H said...

Why does Clark look hungover? :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs