Saturday, June 28, 2008

My new TOY

Clark and I have been talking about purchasing a DSLR camera for awhile and yesterday he surprised me and came home after work with one! It is my new toy and I LOVE it! Lately I have been wondering what the heck I want to do for a career and I came to the conclusion that I love taking pictures, I think I take decent pictures, and I would never get bored taking pictures! I love capturing moments! Maybe just maybe I could be a photographer. Maybe I will look for an internship somewhere here in Singapore instead of getting an office job.... Today I went out and took pictures while Clark went and played flag football. I had so much fun getting used to my new camera! Hope you like some of the pictures I took!







The boy is my favorite...

3 comments:

Wilde Lady said...

Your pictures look amazing! It's like you've taken them right out of a magazine. The one of the little boy is my favorite.

Shopkins said...

HOw fun!!!! YOU're pictures are so cute and fun to look at! keep it up! :) i love reading about your adventures. pretty jealous! lol well take care!!

Jenna said...

Your pics are totally cool!! The boy is really cute!! Good luck with your picture taking adventures!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs