Sunday, August 3, 2008

East Coast Park

Yesterday, Clark and I traveled over to East Coast Park and enjoyed a nice sunny day. We didn't enjoy the many activities offered there...renting bikes, roller blades, wake boarding (Clark will do that later) kayaking, sailing, tubing, surfing (with what waves?) and many other things. We just wanted the BEACH! I think I might like East Coast Park better than Sentosa because there are more things to do, more room, and more food. Clark took a lot of pictures with our new camera while I tried to get tan again. After awhile we walked through the park and came upon a wake board/ski pond called 360. It is a big pond that has cables going in a circle constantly so you can grab hold of a ski rope and wake board around the pond. It was pretty neat to watch and Clark wanted to try it. Needless to say, we will come back at night when it is cheaper! All in all we had a nice relaxing day at the park/beach and look forward to going back again.


I can't wait for the next couple of weeks and months because we will be traveling and doing things non stop until December! I am way excited...I'm even more excited to go to a resort in Indonesia for our 2 year anniversary...which is August 4th! Can you believe it...2 years!! CRAZY how time goes by so fast! Enjoy the pictures...Clark did most of them and I did the ones more toward the end. ENJOY!

Clark is walking on a foot massage track but it is more like a torture track as all the rocks are sharp and are pointing up. I think he might be in pain?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That beach looks amazing!! Congrats on the 2 year mark!!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs