Sunday, November 2, 2008

.flag football.

Clark has been going every Wednesday and Saturday to flag football practice with a bunch of local and expat dudes for the past 3-4 months. I am glad that he found out about this activity because he loves being active and hanging out with someone other than his wifey 24/7! Oh and he is the quarterback...oh la la! ha! This past Saturday I decided to show up at his practice and take some pictures. Yeah, I guess you could say I picked the day were there was mud all over the fields from the rain...YUCK!

This Friday Clark, myself, the team, and their significant other will be traveling to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (KL) for a football tournament! How fun! I think there will be around 5-7 teams. These are not just any teams, these are the best of the best teams from all around South Asia. These games should get interesting! I guess I better charge up my camera and put my game face on! I'll update later next week with the pictures I take from the tournament. Here are a few pictures from this weekend!




2 comments:

Danielle Harris said...

I'm glad he found something to replace volleyball with! You guys would be impressed with how good we are getting! :) So why aren't you playing Jenna?! Have fun traveling and tell Clark to break a leg!

Unknown said...

How cool that they put a "G" on the field for you, (in the last pic). Is that for
Gray or G-unit? How I wish we could've been there to root you
on Clark! Congrats on winning the tournament. Once again, you
made your parents proud. Look out
Romo?

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs