Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trip to Lakeside

Well I just booked my tickets out to Ohio for July 4th weekend to spend time with my dad's side of the family. Every year we head to this gated community to spend a week in a cottage with all the family. Its a nice peaceful place where you ride bikes to get around, eat ice cream, go fishing off the pier, take sailing lessons, visit the theme park Cedar Point, and even swim in Lake Erie. I haven't been since I have been married (almost 3 years) so I am happy I get to go in about a week! Clark is going to stay at home and work (hopefully on the floors!!!) that weekend and into the week instead. Here are a few pictures of Lakeside:

The Pier
How you get around...and actually the yellow house right there is the one across from the very first cottage I stayed at when I was a baby!

One of the many things to do.


Oh I can't wait!

1 comment:

Skylar and Lauren said...

That looks like so much fun! be sure and have a blast! I love, Love, LOVE, family traditions!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs