Friday, September 18, 2009

I Heart Packages

Thank you UPS for delivering my shirt from the Ann Taylor Loft!


Can you please hurry and deliver my book today as well!



I'm excited to get this book as I have loved The DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons. We are even going to read this for Book Club which I'm way excited about!
Clark took a busniess trip to his home town Chicago on Wednesday and was even able to stay with his parents over night until he had to be at his dad's work office the next morning for a presentation. I must say Clark had the easiest busniess trip imaginable for all he had to do was click the enter tab on the keyboard to move to the next slide on the computer...oh and he even got to ride to the airport in a limo! Needless to say, Clark also was able to visit Portillos for a nice drenched beef sandwich...ugh. Glad you're home hunny!






1 comment:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I love that shirt! I wore it yesterday!!

I am checking your blog at work and watching one of our clients on DVD and so my volume was all the way up and I couldn't figure out why the police put background music on the confession tape...and then I realized it was your blog lol.

That's what I get for checking blogs at work.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs