Thursday, October 9, 2008

If we could go back in time...

I got this idea from my friend Emily's blog. You upload a photo of yourself at yearbookyourself.com and choose a year back in day where you want to see what you would have looked like! Man am I glad I didn't grow up looking like this! Try it! Here are mine and Clark's results...I think Clark looks quite handsome!

Here I am in 1954...


Here I am in 1966...maybe this year would have been my better year!



Here is Clark in 1968...

This is Clark in 1976...he was just telling me he was going to grow his hair out...maybe he will change his mind after he sees this picture!

3 comments:

Chixon said...

That is SO funny! '76 is definitely Clark's year. We're going to be honest, it's a good thing you weren't born in the 50's :)

Erin said...

haha this is hilarous! im gonna have to try it out!!!

Chelsey said...

I'm so glad you weren't around in 1954, you're a much much prettier Jenna Gray in 2008. These pictures are so funny.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs