Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Not So Bintan BBQ

This past weekend I had the pleasure of joining my colleagues for a fun BBQ at our resort. We needed a break from all the crap going on in the investment world. I was really excited to have a three day weekend but I was sad that Clark was going to be home all alone :( .
Well after the ferry trip over to Indonesia we headed to the resort and got ready for our BBQ. Now we were expecting like some grills and hot dogs and such but nooo...we walked up to this


we were all surprised that the resort went through all the trouble to make us have a realllly nice dinner. There was food everywhere and the beach was just a few steps away. Thanks GM and F&B. The food was amazing and the company was great!

After dinner we headed to the resorts club where we partied and did some karaoke! Man did I sound awful!

The next morning Tannee and I went snorkeling! Tannee was so funny! She was afraid of the water and all the little fishes! She was a champ and finally got in after a few minutes!

Later that day we headed to the pool and then went off roading in some KTV's! It was sooo fun! My boss Moe rode with me and took some pretty awesome pictures! I had so much fun getting dirty and going over hills!








Last but not least, after our fun filled day, we headed up to the Golf Members Club and had a wonderful lunch! Yet again, the resort so graciously gave us a great lunch, with a underwater theme! I mean talk about going all out! I loved the chocolate fountain! It was divine!


Thanks Moe for the weekend BBQ!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs