Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jenna's 22nd Birthday at the Flyer

So this year for my birthday I was able to celebrate it in good ole Singapore! As you can see below, I am standing next to the Paris mark as we were there last year on my birthday!

I have 2 special things that happened to me o my special day so here is numero uno -1) My co-workers were so sneaky my last week that they pulled off a suprise birthday dinner for me at Tony Romas! I arrived with Clark thinking that there was a one-for-one deal (yes, leave it to us for online specials!) and that we were going to enjoy a nice "western"meal for a change. My co-workers were all there and yelled "suprise" when I walked in! THANKS GUYS!
Me walking in to the restaurant...
This oreo cheesecake was DIVINE!!!!
OKAY-
Numero dous 2) This year, Clark made plans and took me on the Singapore Flyer, the largest carousel in the world! The Flyer goes a full round in about 35 mins and you get to hang out in a huge capsule that overlooks the whole city of Singapore. Clark and I were able to have our own capsule all to ourselves which was nice!
Clark even planned it out so that we could be at the top when the sun was setting, how sweet :)
This is Clark squishing his office.


Lastly, we headed over to the Tex Mex restaurant called Jalapeno Peppers to enjoy a nice dinner and dessert!


Thanks to Clark and 3 Degrees for a wonderful 22nd birthday!

2 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

That cake looks amazing!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! That stinks about your delay. I hope China was worth it and that you had a great time! Singapore misses you already!!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs